Chad and Ria are back in the kitchen cooking up one of Chad’s specials: Cowboy Fondue with Yardley Premium Beef! Chad uses Yardley ribeye and just a few basic ingredients for this bubbly, cheesy goodness. Pick your favorite breads, meats, and fruits and veggies to dip and delight. This is a quick and easy clutch idea for hosting friends and family, so be sure to pick up the recipe below!
- 1 can Campbell’s cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 pound grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup white wine
- Place soup mix (undiluted) into sauce pan with sour cream.
- Mix together in medium heat, stirring frequently.
- After mixture bubbles, fill in cheese until fully melted.
- Add wine.
- Lightly blanche broccoli in colander.
- Cut french bread into small chunks.
- Prepare Yardley rib eye steak by cutting into 1 inch squares.
- Cook meat in soy sauce and steak rub until cooked to preference.
- Serve together.