At Your Leisure - Saturday 10:30 pm / Sunday 9:00 am on ABC 4 Utah

Non-Resident OHV Permits in Utah

The Utah legislature has recently changed its rules and regulations regarding out of state OHV registration. If a machine is registered in another state, you will now need a permit to hit the incredible trails here in Utah! The permits are valid for one year, they are $30, and the money is used to help make your off-road experience the best it can be! The money will go back into the trail systems, keeping trails open, improving trails, and more!


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *