Ria Rossi Booth is in the kitchen, so get ready for a “What’s New” cooking sesh featuring Yardley Premium Beef. This round, Ria puts her signature flair into Chad’s father’s old school recipe for burgundy beef tips that will have you salivating from your couch.
We know you’ll want the recipe for this hearty, satisfying dish perfect for a warm winter meal, so here you go:
- 2 lbs. cubed Yardley Premium Beef top sirloin roast
- 2 cans golden mushroom soup
- 2 cups red burgundy wine (not cooking wine)
- 1 chopped onion
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 2 cups egg noodles
- Tenderize beef with a tenderizing tool or meat mallet (optional)
- Slice beef into 1 inch cubes, set aside
- Dice onions
- Mix both soup mixes (undiluted), and the red wine together in your cooking pot and stir until fully mixed.
- Add beef, then finally cream. Mix thoroughly.
- Place in crockpot and slow cook six to eight hours. For quicker results, place in Insta-pot and cook under pressure for two hours, removing lid and simmering for an additional half hour, stirring regularly to thicken the mixture.
- Serve over wide egg noodles or rice